The network of European medical laboratories "Synevo Georgia" announces a vacancy for the position of laboratory coordinator in Tbilisi.
Location: Tbilisi, Tsinandli Street N9
Key Responsibilities and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the clinical laboratory.
- Inspection of regular clinical examinations in the laboratory, calibration, etc.
- Control the receipt of new daily samples via courier and programmatically validate clinical tests.
- Training, assisting, supervising and managing clinical laboratory personnel.
- Preparation of the work schedule of the laboratory staff.
- Communication with medical director, laboratory staff and branch staff.
- Working with warehouse and logistics team.
- Communicating with problem patients as needed.
- Ensuring proper operation of all equipment in the laboratory. Perform daily controls and calibrations.
- Solving technical problems of analyzers, if any.
- Control of the accuracy of the test procedures.
- External and internal quality control.
- Higher medical education
- Laboratory doctor's certificate
- Good knowledge of Russian or English
- High level of communication and organizational skills
- general strategic vision and planning ability;
- high sense of responsibility;
- ability of logical and analytical thinking;
- Ability to self-motivate and motivate employees;
- results and detail oriented;
- Ability to solve problems independently and work effectively in stressful situations.
Working hours: 6 working days per week, 48 hours.
Interested persons, whose qualifications meet the above-mentioned requirements, please send your CV in Georgian and English by January 2022, 1 to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please indicate the title of the position in the title, otherwise your CV will not be considered.
"Synevo" thank you for your interest in the vacant position and wish you success!
The resume you send to Synevo may contain personal data provided for by the Law of Georgia on Personal Data Protection, including data of a special category. We would like to inform you that your personal data will be processed by Synevo for the purposes of making a contract with you, including the decision to establish an employment relationship. Also, your resume may not be considered for this vacancy and may be reserved for other relevant vacancies for a maximum of 3 years. Please only respond to the vacancy and send us your resume if you agree to the above terms.