April is the month of raising awareness of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)!
If you are sexually active, or planning to become sexually active, it's important - "Conversation, testing, treatment" - For the safety of your health. These three small actions can have a big impact on your sexual health!
If you have a sexually transmitted disease and the test for STDs is positive, consult your doctor to get the right treatment.
Without treatment, some sexually transmitted diseases can lead to serious health problems. For example, untreated STDs, such as chlamydia, can complicate or make it impossible for a woman to conceive.
Untreated STDs can also increase the chances of transmitting or receiving HIV.
Some STDs can be cured with the right medication and all STDs are manageable, Even for a lifetime.
Make sure your treatment course works:
- Take all medications prescribed by your healthcare provider, even if you feel better or your symptoms disappear.
- Do not share your medication with anyone.
- Avoid sexual contact until you and your sexual partner (s) have completed the course of treatment.
Sexual By the way Contagious Diseases შესახებ additional Information can you See our In the article - Sexual By the way Contagious Diseases.
- Screening for sexually transmitted diseases (urine & smear)
- Profile of sexually transmitted diseases
Talk. Test yourself. Treat it.
Health care starts with accurate tests!