Information about medical serological tests - study, travel, employment

Are you going to study, travel, start working?
You may need to refer to medical serological tests, which include 3 analyses:
  • HbsAg / B hepatitis virus surface. antigen
  • Anti-HCV /C hepatitis as
  • HIV Type I/II Combi/HIV Type I/II Combi
Find out more and book online at a special price :Learn more 


Hotline: 032 2 800 111 (call 8:30-22:00)
You can also use the on-call service from 9:00 to 22:00.


Call Now Button