You can get Coronavirus (SARS) in Gudauri branch of Sinevo-CoV-2) Conduct an emergency PCR test for infection (COVID-19) as In the laboratory center, also By calling, In case of online purchase at an updated price.
According to the state epidemiological regulations, a PCR test is required no later than 72 hours after entering Georgia and no later than 48-72 hours for submission at the border. Bilingual answer is issued with a QR code. The data is automatically uploaded to the official portal of the Ministry of Health by us.
- Sampling takes place in our laboratory center or in your hotel room / apartments in Gudauri.
- Analysis answers will be emailed the next day.
- Payment can be made by cash, credit card or bank transfer.
- A smear is taken 16:00 By the hour, the answer will be given no later than 00:00 - 01:00 Hours.
Phone: + (995) 577 314 039; + (995) 577 291 425; + (995) 32 2 800 111
Laboratory Center Location: Akhali Gudauri, Redko Block # 4
Sars-Cov-2 PCR (PCR) test Is a Polymerase Chain Reaction that determines the presence of so-called RNA, the genetic material of a new Coronavirus, in a sample of a nose-throat smear.
The test is used when the virus is suspected in the body, at an early stage (from the first day of symptoms) and during the acute phase of the infection. It has a number of advantages:
- Test is the "gold standard" for diagnosing Coronavirus infection
- The test is characterized by high accuracy - 99%
- The test is completed with a fully automated Thermo fisher (USA) system and reagents
There is a test fee when purchasing online 160 GEL, Instead of 190 GEL.
When should we take the test?
It is recommended to take the test:
- In patients with flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, muscle cramps, sore throat, loss of smell) the reliability of the test is highest 3-4 days after the onset of symptoms;
- Persons in contact with infected persons;
- Travel necessary testing.
How to prepare for the test?
No special preparation is required for the test.
When sampling in laboratory centers it is necessary to strictly follow the epidemiological rules.
A nose-throat smear is required for testing.
Possible interpretation of the results
Positive result - implies a high probability of infection with the virus.
Negative result - The probability of infection with the virus is very small.
To order online, visit the following links:
- პJR test in the laboratory center: https://synevo.ge/product/1634-3/
- PCR test by calling: https://synevo.ge/product/1658-1/
The location and work schedule of "Sinevo" laboratory centers can be found at the following link: https://synevo.ge/laboratories/