Medical Lab Synevo is announcing a vacancy for the position of Nurse.
Key Responsibilities and Responsibilities:
- Taking different biological material from patients. (Ability to take gynecological material will be considered an advantage)
- Establish relationships with patients and physicians regarding any laboratory issues.
- Enter data into the computerized system of the laboratory.
- Processing of financial activities and data in the laboratory receiver.
- Medical education
- At least 1 year of experience working with patients
- Experience in taking blood with a vacuotiner system
- Preference is given to those with experience in the field of clinical laboratory.
- Good knowledge of Russian language is required
- High level of good communication and organizational skills with employees
- Age 20-40 years
- Full time
If you are interested in qualifying for the above requirements, please send your CV in English or Russian no later than 2021 31.01
Please indicate the title of the position in the title, otherwise your CV will not be considered.
Synevo Medical Laboratories is pleased to announce an opening for the position of a Medical Nurse in Tbilisi.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collecting different biological material from patients. (The skills of the Gynecological samples collection wii be as advantage)
- Communicate with patients and doctors regarding any laboratory question.
- Entering data into the laboratory computerized system.
- Processing financial activities and data at the laboratory reception.
- Medical Education
- Minimum 1 year working experience with patients
- Experience in blood collection with vacutainer system.
- Knowledge in clinical laboratory fields is an advantage
- Good level of Russian is required.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ages 20-40
- Full time Job
Applicants interested in this position and whose qualifications match the requirements are welcome to send their CV in English or Russian to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 31, 2021. Please indicate the position title in the subject field, otherwise your CV will not be considered.