The network of European medical laboratories "Synevo Georgia" announces a vacancy for the position of microbiological laboratory manager in Tbilisi.
Location: Tbilisi, Tsinandli Street N9
- Higher education in the field of medicine/biology.
- State certificate of laboratory specialist.
- Min 3 years of work experience in the field of clinical microbiology.
- knowledge of standard microbiological techniques;
- Ability to analyze and document experimental results;
- Strong motivation and ability to identify technical solutions
- work on microbiological cultures and production phages;
- Document the work performed clearly and accurately
- coordinated work with other departments;
- Learning new methodologies and developing new skills to improve processes and documentation.
- Maintaining critical thinking.
- organizational and technical communication skills;
- ability to work independently and in a team;
- Knowledge of English or Russian language.
- Team management/coordination
- time management skills;
- ability to think logically;
- interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in a stressful environment
Interested persons whose qualifications meet the above requirements, please send your CV in English and Georgian, no later than January 2022, 1 on mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , please include the title of the position in the subject line, otherwise your CV will not be considered.
The resume you send to Synevo may contain personal data provided for by the Law of Georgia on Personal Data Protection, including data of a special category. We would like to inform you that your personal data will be processed by Synevo for the purposes of making a contract with you, including the decision to establish an employment relationship. Also, your resume may not be considered for this vacancy and may be reserved for other relevant vacancies for a maximum of 3 years. Please only respond to the vacancy and send us your resume if you agree to the above terms.