It is possible to test for human papillomavirus in the laboratory "Synevo"!
Human papillomavirus (HPV) Is the most common sexually transmitted infection. Some of its types can cause health problems such as genital warts and cancer (most commonly cervical cancer).
Table of Contents
Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) or Sexually Transmitted Infections - Mostly acquired through sexual contact. They do not always cause symptoms and it is possible for a person who looks completely healthy not to know they are infected.
Untreated STDs can lead to serious health problems.
You can read more about human papillomavirus in our article - Human Papillomavirus That's what we need to know.
You can book a visit and purchase human papillomavirus diagnostic tests online:
- HPV DNA 12 High-risk type detection & genotyping
- HPV DNA | Detection & genotyping of high risk types
- PAP test in liquid substrate, vaginal-cervical cytology
- Cervical Cancer Screening: PAP Test and HPV DNA
"Synevo" also offers discounted profile studies for the diagnostics and screening of other sexually transmitted diseases. Book a visit and buy tests online:
- Profile of sexually transmitted diseases.
- Sexually Transmitted Disease Screening Profile (Urine & Smear).
If you are sexually active, or planning to become sexually active, it's important - "Conversation, testing, treatment" - For the safety of your health. These three small actions can have a big impact on your sexual health!
Talk. Test yourself. Treat it.