Modern rheumatology, which has undergone great progress in the last 20 years, includes new discoveries, effective methodologies, drug treatments and coordinated clinical strategies. However, despite this, a large part of musculoskeletal and rheumatic diseases is still in search of optimal ways of treatment. Rheumatoid and musculoskeletal diseases are accompanied by other accompanying complications, such as tumors, cardiovascular pathologies and others, the basis of which is provoked by the ongoing chronic inflammatory process in the body.
Table of Contents
Arthritis It is an inflammatory process of the joint, which is accompanied by swelling of the joint, limitation of movement and pain. Symptoms progress over time. The most common forms of arthritis are osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Osteoarthritis causes damage to the cartilage covering the articular surface of the bone.
Rheumatoid arthritis It is an autoimmune disease in which the immune system attacks the connective tissue structures.
An increase in the concentration of uric acid in the blood leads to the precipitation of its crystals and as a result of gout development.
Psoriasis, systemic lupus and other diseases are frequent causes of joint inflammatory processes.
Types of arthritis:
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Juvenile idiopathic arthritis
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Reactive arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Septic arthritis
restriction of movement
Depending on the type of arthritis, the complaints are more or less different.
- Family history – Some forms of arthritis run in families, suggesting a genetic predisposition.
- Age - different types of arthritis appear at different ages. As you get older, constipation usually gets worse.
- Gender – Rheumatoid arthritis is more common in women, while gout and other types of arthritis are more common in men.
- Previous damage to the joint - in the presence of damage to the joint for one reason or another, the probability of developing arthritis increases.
- Obesity – Overweight and obese patients are at greater risk of developing joint damage and arthritis.
Deformation of the joints accompanied by arthritis, limitation of movement, causes difficulty in performing the usual daily activities of a person, walking, working, etc., which significantly worsens the quality of a person's life.
The process of treating and managing arthritis varies and depends on the type of disease. The main goal of treating arthritis is to reduce symptoms and improve a person's quality of life.
For diagnostics and monitoring of rheumatological and musculoskeletal diseases, "Synevo" We offer:
|Name of the test||Category||Price||CODE||Response time (working day) **||Location of the analysis ****||Buy||hf: categories|
Health care starts with accurate analyzes