April is Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) Awareness Month
- More than 1 million cases of sexually transmitted infections are recorded worldwide every day, most of which are asymptomatic.
- More than 15 million people aged 49-500 have been diagnosed with the genital herpes simplex virus.
- The annual death rate from human papillomavirus-associated cervical cancer is as high as 311.
- Screening for sexually transmitted diseases (urine & smear)
- Profile of sexually transmitted diseases
Get tested, spread love, not diseases!